Meet the Maker: Join Us for a Virtual Wine Tasting
Our “Meet the Maker” virtual wine tastings are a great activity to do with friends, family, and colleagues, so you can stay connected while social distancing.
Complimentary with the purchase of one of our virtual tasting trios, our tastings are with Kathleen Inman - owner and winemaker. You can join us for one of our pre-set times (see calendar) or groups that purchase four or more trios may reach out to schedule a private tasting time.
Our virtual wine tastings are also an activity you can feel good about: We're donating a portion of the proceeds from these tastings to local chapters of Meals on Wheels, which provides elderly Americans with meals as well as assistance with errands – a critical service during this pandemic.
How our virtual wine tastings work:
- First, pick one or more of our wine trios. Ground shipping is included on all virtual tasting packages to our direct ship states in the continental US. Click here to choose your trio.
- Within a few days of placing your order, you will be invited to sign up for a time to join the virtual wine tasting. Click here to see our virtual tasting schedule.
- When you join us for your virtual wine tasting you can open all of the bottles or save some for another day and enjoy them with what information you learned from your tasting experience.
- If four or more people in your group purchase trios you may contact us to set up a custom tasting time with Kathleen. It's a great excuse to buy trios with your friends so you can spend time together while socially distancing. To set up a private group tasting or if you have any questions, contact the winery at (707) 293-9576.
- Want to do a tasting with clients or colleagues? Click here to learn about our corporate tasting events.
Virtual Tasting Trios